R-REF04-RIA12 Series NEW
The R-REF04-RIA12-1 and R-REF04-RIA12-2 are complete reference designs for railway applications. R-REF04-RIA12-1 is populated with components rated for higher DC input voltages up to 110VDC nominal input; the R-REF04-RIA12-2 is populated with components rated for higher DC input currents up to 10A. Both boards are input side fused and can be used with DC/DC converters with single output currents up to 45A. The reference designs include a RIA12-conform surge stopper capable of blocking surge voltages up to 385VDC.
The reference design has a universal pinout to accomodate DC/DC converters with 2"x1", Quarter Brick or Half Brick standard case dimensions (sold separately).
- Evaluation platform for railway DC/DC converters up to 240W with either high voltage (-1) or high current (-2) layouts
- Includes RIA12 surge stopper with reverse polarity protection
- On-board EN50121-3-2 EMC filter layout
- Suitable for 2"x1", quarter brick or half brick converters
- External hold-up capacitor
- Cage clamp terminals, isolated enable and fan connectors
|Part number||Power (W)||Vin (VAC)||Vout (VDC)||Iout (mA)||No Of Outputs||Case||Isolation (kV)||Cont. SCP|