RBB10-2.0-EVM-1 Series NEW Switching Regulators (non-isolated)
The RBB10-2.0-EVM-1 evaluation board generates a regulated output voltage with a current up to 4A from an external DC supply which can be higher, lower or the same as the set output voltage. The output voltage is preset to 3.3V or 5V but can be adjusted between 1.0V and 5.5V using on-board resistors. All of the functions of the RBB10-2.0 regulator such as the different operating modes, output trim, enable and the sense input can be easily evaluated using the break out connectors.
- Evaluation platform for RBB10 buck/boost regulators
- Input voltage can be lower, higher or the same as output voltage
- Class B EMC filter layout
- Built-in thermal management
- Easy evaluation of modes, trimming, enable and sensing function of the RBB10 modules
|Part number||Power (W)||Vin (VAC)||Vout (VDC)||Iout (mA)||No Of Outputs||Case||Isolation (kV)||Cont. SCP|