RAC20-K Series AC/DC Converter
The RAC20-K series are highly efficient PCB-mount power conversion modules with ultra-low energy losses especially in light load conditions, making them a benchmark for always-on and standby mode operations, which are typically coming along with IoT and smart applications. The power supply units cover worldwide mains input range of 85VAC up to 264VAC and come with international safety certifications for industrial, AV and ITE as well as household standards. These AC/DC modules operate in a temperature range of -40°C to +85°C and offer fully protected single or dual outputs as well as EMC class B compliance without the need of any external components.
- Wide input range 85-264VAC
- Standby mode optimized PSU (ENER Lot 6)
- Ultra-high efficiency over entire load range
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Class II installations (without FG)
- EMC compliant without external components
- No load power consumption 40mW typ.
- Certifications: CERT EN 55024, CERT CB
|Part number||Power (W)||Vin (VAC)||Vout (VDC)||Iout (mA)||No Of Outputs||Case||Isolation (kV)||Cont. SCP|