R-78S3.3-0.1EVM Series Switching Regulators (non-isolated)
The R-78S3.3-0.1-EVM-1 Evaluation Module generates 3.3V from a single AA battery or from an external source. By using the external input source, any voltage source (other types of batteries, energy harvesters, etc.) in the range from 0.65V to 3.15V can be used. The evaluation module contains an AA battery holder, power switch, R-78S3.3-0.1 boost converter and a micro-USB connector. Jumper headers are provided to allow various test measurements to be made. An enable pin puts the R-78S into sleep mode where it draws only 7uA from the battery.
- 3.3V from a single AA battery or from an external source (boost converter)
- Efficiency 93%, >80% at 10% load
- Input voltage range down to 0.65V
- Input and output power measurement capability
- Micro-USB type B or 0.100" (2.54mm) pin output
|Part number||Power (W)||Vin (VAC)||Vout (VDC)||Iout (mA)||No Of Outputs||Case||Isolation (kV)||Cont. SCP|