DC/DC Converters for Industry and Electromobility
RECOM offers a wide range of PCB-mounted DC/DC converters for industrial and battery-powered applications.
The 30W to 240W converters feature a power density up to 4.5W/cc - one of the highest currently available on the market. The use of planar transformers enables a reduction in converter size with no compromises in output power - a construction method that also supports a fully automated production process which makes them extremely cost-effective. These series boast a highly attractive price-performance ratio and are used in many space-constrained industrial, test-and-measurement, transport and other demanding applications; they are also suitable for railway applications.
The RSPxxx-168 are surge protector modules designed to protect railway DC/DC converters from excessive voltage surges of up to 385VDC.
- Wide input voltage ranges available – choose between 4:1 or 10:1 – up to 160VDC
- High power density (30W in 1”x1”, 60W in 2”x1”, 120W in quarter-brick, 100W, 120W, 200W & 240W in half-brick)
- High efficiency over a wide load range
- No minimum load
- Up to 3kVDC isolation
- Fully protected: OVP, OLP, SCP, OTP, UVLO
- UL/IEC/EN60950-1 certified with CB report
- EN50155 certified (RPA30-AW, RPA60-FW, RP120Q-RW, RP240H-RW)
- RoHS2 compliant
- 3-year warranty
- Industrial, transport and test & measurement equipment
- Factory automation
- Railway rolling stock
- Suitable for harsh environments with non-linear loads
- High reliability applications (tantalum-free)