R-78Cxx-1.0 Series Switching Regulators (non-isolated)
The R-78Cxx-1.0 series switching regulators are ideally suited to replace 1 Amp 78xx linear regulators and are pin compatible. Efficiencies of up to 96% means that very little energy is wasted as heat and the high input voltage is a useful feature.
- Efficiency up to 96%, no need for heatsinks!
- Pin-out compatible with LM78XX Linear Regs.
- Low profile (L*W*H=11.6*8.5*10.4mm)
- Wide input range (5V ~ 42V)
- Short circuit protection, thermal shutdown
- Non-standard outputs available as specials
- Low ripple and noise
- See Innoline App Notes for use as a positive-tonegative inverter (alternative to 79xx regulator)
- Certifications: CERT EN 55022, CERT EN 60950-1
|Part number||Power (W)||Vin (VAC)||Vout (VDC)||Iout (mA)||No Of Outputs||Case||Isolation (kV)||Continuous Short Circuit Protection|
AC/DC-Power Supplies provide DC-Voltage to generations of electronic designs. Since the introduction of the EuP-Directive (energy saving products) in January 2010 the focus is on high efficiency. Particularly electronic devices with a standby- function require a small power supply to meet this directive. The modules of our AC-family provide 1 to 480 Watts power. They feature a high packing density, low no-load current and have an MTBF guaranteeing 40 years of continuous operation.