RACD20 Series LED Drivers
A compact 20W constant current switching power module suitable for driving high power LEDs (Vf = 3.6V).
The output current is fixed at 350mA, 500mA, 700mA or 1050mA. Active power factor correction is standard.
This series features both screw terminal and socket output connections.
The socket connecter avoids the possibility of miswiring and damaging the LED load if the LEDs are preassembled into a wiring harness or lamp fitting.
- 20W Class II AC-DC LED Power Supply
- ENEC, UL, RCM and CB Certified
- Active Power Factor Correction >0.95
- Fused Input, Protected Output
- 3kVAC Isolation
- cUL/UL8750 Certified, CE Marked
- Output Connector to avoid miswiring
- Low Cost
- Long 5 Year Warranty
- Certifications: Cert EN 61347, Cert UL 8750, CERT PSE, CERT RCM, CERT ENEC, CERT CB
|Part number||Power (W)||Vin (VAC)||Vout (VDC)||Iout (mA)||No Of Outputs||Case||Isolation (kV)||Cont. SCP|
AC/DC-Power Supplies provide DC-Voltage to generations of electronic designs. Since the introduction of the EuP-Directive (energy saving products) in January 2010 the focus is on high efficiency. Particularly electronic devices with a standby- function require a small power supply to meet this directive. The modules of our AC-family provide 1 to 960 Watts power. They feature a high packing density, low no-load current and have an MTBF guaranteeing 40 years of continuous operation.