RACD06 Series LED Drivers
A compact universal input 6W constant current switching power module suitable for driving up to 12 high power LEDs.The output (dual constant voltage / constant current mode) current limit is fixed at 350mA, 500mA or 700mA. At lower output currents, the output is constant voltage.
- 6W AC-DC Class II LED Power Supply
- 350mA to 700mA CC/CV Output
- ENEC, UL, RCM and CB Certified
- Universal Input Voltage Range
- Fused Input, Protected Output
- 3.75kVAC Isolation
- Low Cost
- 3 Year Warranty
- Certifications: Cert EN 61347, Cert UL 8750, CERT PSE, CERT RCM, CERT ENEC, CERT CB
|Part number||Power (W)||Vin (VAC)||Vout (VDC)||Iout (mA)||No Of Outputs||Case||Isolation (kV)||Cont. SCP|
AC/DC-Power Supplies provide DC-Voltage to generations of electronic designs. Since the introduction of the EuP-Directive (energy saving products) in January 2010 the focus is on high efficiency. Particularly electronic devices with a standby- function require a small power supply to meet this directive. The modules of our AC-family provide 1 to 960 Watts power. They feature a high packing density, low no-load current and have an MTBF guaranteeing 40 years of continuous operation.