RAC20-N Series AC/DC Converter
The RAC20-N series is a universal-input, board-mounting AC/DC module that delivers 20W in a compact 2" x 1" footprint. The converter is pin-compatible with the RAC05-SC, RAC10-SC and RAC20-SB models, offering a simple power upgrade or a cost-down option without requiring any PCB changes.
- 0.25W max. no load power consumption
- Efficiency up to 83%
- Isolated output 3kVAC / 1 minute
- SCP, OVP, OCP(OLP) protection
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°C to +70°C with derating
- Universal input 90-264VAC
- Certifications: CERT EN 55024, CERT EN 60950-1, CERT UL 60950-1
|Part number||Power (W)||Vin (VAC)||Vout (VDC)||Iout (mA)||No Of Outputs||Case||Isolation (kV)||Cont. SCP|
AC/DC-Power Supplies provide DC-Voltage to generations of electronic designs. Since the introduction of the EuP-Directive (energy saving products) in January 2010 the focus is on high efficiency. Particularly electronic devices with a standby- function require a small power supply to meet this directive. The modules of our AC-family provide 1 to 960 Watts power. They feature a high packing density, low no-load current and have an MTBF guaranteeing 40 years of continuous operation.