RAC03-SC Series AC/DC Converter
The RAC03-SC series is an ultra-compact universal input AC/DC power module for PCB mounting. It features high efficiency, low standby power, high operating temperature, soft start, low output ripple/noise, overload and short-circuit protection as well as a built-in EMC Class B filter. Output voltages range from 3.3VDC to 24VDC, including a 3.8VDC version designed for battery chargers and GSM modems.
- Ultracompact Low Profile AC-DC Power Supply
- 3 Watt PCB Mount Package
- Universal Input Voltage Range
- Class II Power Supply with 3kVAC Isolation
- Only 80mW Consumption in Standby
- -25°C to +85°C Operating Temperature
- Low Output Ripple/Noise
- Short Circuit Protected Outputs
- EN, UL and CE Certified
- Certifications: CERT EN 55022, CERT EN 55024, CERT EN 60950-1, CERT UL 60950-1, CERT CB
|Part number||Power (W)||Vin (VAC)||Vout (VDC)||Iout (mA)||No Of Outputs||Case||Isolation (kV)||Continuous Short Circuit Protection|
AC/DC-Power Supplies provide DC-Voltage to generations of electronic designs. Since the introduction of the EuP-Directive (energy saving products) in January 2010 the focus is on high efficiency. Particularly electronic devices with a standby- function require a small power supply to meet this directive. The modules of our AC-family provide 1 to 480 Watts power. They feature a high packing density, low no-load current and have an MTBF guaranteeing 40 years of continuous operation.