RAC02-SC Series AC/DC Converter
The RAC01-SC and RAC02-SC series are ultra-compact universal input AC/DC power modules for PCB mounting. They feature high efficiency, low standby power, high operating temperature, soft start and short-circuit protection as well as a built-in EMC Class B filter. Output voltages range from 3.3VDC to 24VDC.
- Ultracompact Low Profile AC-DC Power Supply
- Ultra-low 30mW Standby Power Consumption
- 1 Watt or 2 Watt PCB Mount Package
- Extra Wide Input Voltage Range (80~264VAC)
- Class II Power Supply with 3kVAC Isolation
- -25°C to +85°C Operating Temp
- Low Output Ripple
- Short Circuit Protected Outputs
- EN, UL and CE Certified
- Certifications: CERT EN 55022, CERT EN 60950-1, CERT UL 60950-1
|Part number||Power (W)||Vin (VAC)||Vout (VDC)||Iout (mA)||No Of Outputs||Case||Isolation (kV)||Cont. SCP|
AC/DC-Power Supplies provide DC-Voltage to generations of electronic designs. Since the introduction of the EuP-Directive (energy saving products) in January 2010 the focus is on high efficiency. Particularly electronic devices with a standby- function require a small power supply to meet this directive. The modules of our AC-family provide 1 to 960 Watts power. They feature a high packing density, low no-load current and have an MTBF guaranteeing 40 years of continuous operation.