RAC01-SC Series AC/DC Converter
The RAC01-SC and RAC02-SC series are ultra-compact universal input AC/DC power modules for PCB mounting. They feature high efficiency, low standby power, high operating temperature, soft start and short-circuit protection as well as a built-in EMC Class B filter. Output voltages range from 3.3VDC to 24VDC.
- Compact low profile AC-DC power supply
- 30mW no load power consumption
- Class II power supply with 3kVAC isolation
- Universal input voltage range (80~264VAC)
- Low output ripple/noise
- EN, UL and CE certified
- Certifications: CERT EN 55022, CERT EN 55024, CERT EN 60950-1, CERT UL 60950-1, CERT CB
|Part number||Power (W)||Vin (VAC)||Vout (VDC)||Iout (mA)||No Of Outputs||Case||Isolation (kV)||Cont. SCP|
AC/DC-Power Supplies provide DC-Voltage to generations of electronic designs. Since the introduction of the EuP-Directive (energy saving products) in January 2010 the focus is on high efficiency. Particularly electronic devices with a standby- function require a small power supply to meet this directive. The modules of our AC-family provide 1 to 960 Watts power. They feature a high packing density, low no-load current and have an MTBF guaranteeing 40 years of continuous operation.