R-78xx-1.0 Series Switching Regulators (non-isolated)
The R-78xx-1.0 series switching regulators are ideally suited to replace 1 Amp 78xx linear regulators and are pin compatible. Efficiencies of up to 94% means that very little energy is wasted as heat so there is no need for any heat sinks with their additional space and mounting costs.
- Efficiency up to 94%, no need for heatsinks
- Pin-out compatible with LM78XX linears
- Low profile (L/W/H=11.5 x 7.5 x 10.2mm)
- Wide input range
- Short circuit protection, thermal shutdown
- Non-standard outputs available as specials
- Low ripple and noise
- Certifications: CERT EN 60950-1
|Part number||Power (W)||Vin (VAC)||Vout (VDC)||Iout (mA)||No Of Outputs||Case||Isolation (kV)||Cont. SCP|
AC/DC-Power Supplies provide DC-Voltage to generations of electronic designs. Since the introduction of the EuP-Directive (energy saving products) in January 2010 the focus is on high efficiency. Particularly electronic devices with a standby- function require a small power supply to meet this directive. The modules of our AC-family provide 1 to 960 Watts power. They feature a high packing density, low no-load current and have an MTBF guaranteeing 40 years of continuous operation.