R-78xx-0.5 Series Switching Regulators (non-isolated)
The R-78xx-Series high efficiency switching regulators are ideally suited to replace 78xx linear regulators and are pin compatible. The efficiency of up to 97% means that very little energy is wasted as heat so there is no need for any heat sinks with their additional space and mounting costs. Low ripple and noise figures and short circuit , overload and over-temperature protection round off the specifications of this versatile converter series. This R-78xx- 0.5 is fully certified to EN 55022 (Emissions), and EN55024 (Immunity) EMC Standards and for EN-60950-1 Safety.
- Efficiency up to 97%,Non isolated, no need for heatsinks
- Pin-out compatible with LM78XX Linears
- Very low profile( L*W*H=11.5*7.5*10.2 )
- Wide input range.(4.75V ~ 32V)
- Short circuit protection, Thermal shutdown
- Non standard outputs available as specials
- Low ripple and noise
- UL94V-0 package material
- EMC, Safety Certified
- See Innoline Application Notes for use as an inverter (alternative to LM79xx Linear)
- Certifications: CERT EN 55022, CERT EN 55024, CERT EN 60950-1
|Part number||Power (W)||Vin (VAC)||Vout (VDC)||Iout (mA)||No Of Outputs||Case||Isolation (kV)||Continuous Short Circuit Protection|
AC/DC-Power Supplies provide DC-Voltage to generations of electronic designs. Since the introduction of the EuP-Directive (energy saving products) in January 2010 the focus is on high efficiency. Particularly electronic devices with a standby- function require a small power supply to meet this directive. The modules of our AC-family provide 1 to 480 Watts power. They feature a high packing density, low no-load current and have an MTBF guaranteeing 40 years of continuous operation.