The RELI-DA01/R is a DALI to analog control signal interface which is compliant with the DALI IEC62386 standard and listed on the agDALI website.. The output is selectable between 0-10V and 1-10V or PWM (1) and is compatible with all RECOM dimmable LED drivers as well as other manufacturer’s products. The output can control several LED drivers, allowing the lighting in a whole room or office to be dimmed with just one DALI address. A built-in relay can be used to switch off the LED drivers under software control to give zero no-load consumption. The interface is universal AC powered (110VAC, 230VAC or 277VAC).
- Compliant with DALI Standard (IEC62386 Part 102 & Part 206)
- Screw-less Connectors, Easy to Install
- Selectable Output for DC 0-10V / DC 1-10 / PWM
- Built-in Relay to Turn ON/OFF Driver Completely (Zero Standby Current)
- Over Voltage and Short Circuit Protection
- Certifications: Cert EN 61347, Cert UL 8750
|Part number||Power (W)||Vin (VAC)||Vout (VDC)||Iout (mA)||No Of Outputs||Case||Isolation (kV)||Cont. SCP|
AC/DC-Power Supplies provide DC-Voltage to generations of electronic designs. Since the introduction of the EuP-Directive (energy saving products) in January 2010 the focus is on high efficiency. Particularly electronic devices with a standby- function require a small power supply to meet this directive. The modules of our AC-family provide 1 to 960 Watts power. They feature a high packing density, low no-load current and have an MTBF guaranteeing 40 years of continuous operation.