REDIN60 Series AC/DC Converter
This DIN-rail mounted power supply uses high reliability components to give a long, trouble-free life.The power supply can be end mounted to save space or side mounted for use in low-profile cabinets. Relay contacts simplify DC OK monitoring and the units can deliver 80W start-up power. The REDIN series is fully certified for industrial use and carries a 7-year warranty.
- Universal AC Input (85-264VAC)
- Long 7 Year Warranty
- Protections: SCP, OVP, OCP, OTP
- 100% Full Load burn-in test
- DC OK Indicator LED with Relay Contacts
- cooling by free air convection, 5000m operation
- UL, CSA & CE certified with CB Report
- Certifications: CERT EN 55022, CERT EN 55024, CERT EN 60950-1, CERT UL 60950-1, CERT CB
|Part number||Power (W)||Vin (VAC)||Vout (VDC)||Iout (mA)||No Of Outputs||Case||Isolation (kV)||Continuous Short Circuit Protection|
AC/DC-Power Supplies provide DC-Voltage to generations of electronic designs. Since the introduction of the EuP-Directive (energy saving products) in January 2010 the focus is on high efficiency. Particularly electronic devices with a standby- function require a small power supply to meet this directive. The modules of our AC-family provide 1 to 480 Watts power. They feature a high packing density, low no-load current and have an MTBF guaranteeing 40 years of continuous operation.