R-78HBxx-0.5(L) Series Switching Regulators (non-isolated)
The R-78HBxx-Series high efficiency, high input voltage switching regulators are ideally suited to replace 78xx linear regulators and are pin compatible. The efficiency of up to 96% means that very little energy is wasted as heat so there is no need for any heat sinks with their additional space and mounting costs.
An input voltage range of up to 8:1is unsurpassed by any other converter and allows the full stored energy utilization of standard and high voltage batteries. The fully protected output is ideal for industrial applications (especially for industry standard 24VDC bus supplies) and the L-Version with 90° pins allows direct replacement for laid-flat regulators where component height is at a premium. Low ripple and noise figures and a short circuit input current of typically only 15mA round off the specifications of this versatile converter series.
Typical applications include telecommunication, automotive, industrial, aerospace and battery powered applications.
- Efficiency up to 96%, Non isolated, no need for heatsinks
- Pin-out compatible with LM78XX Linears
- Low profile( L*W*H=11.5*8.5*17.5mm)
- High voltage input range, up to 72V
- Short circuit protection, Thermal shutdown
- Non-standard outputs available as specials between 3.3V~24V
- Low ripple and noise
- ”L” version with 90° pins
- See Innoline Application Notes for use as an inverter (alternative to LM79xx Linear)
- Certifications: CERT EN 55022, CERT EN 55024, CERT EN 60950-1
|Part number||Power (W)||Vin (VAC)||Vout (VDC)||Iout (mA)||No Of Outputs||Case||Isolation (kV)||Continuous Short Circuit Protection|
AC/DC-Power Supplies provide DC-Voltage to generations of electronic designs. Since the introduction of the EuP-Directive (energy saving products) in January 2010 the focus is on high efficiency. Particularly electronic devices with a standby- function require a small power supply to meet this directive. The modules of our AC-family provide 1 to 480 Watts power. They feature a high packing density, low no-load current and have an MTBF guaranteeing 40 years of continuous operation.